IDN, Jakarta Raya, Adhesive Technologies
Channel Management, Indonesia & Philippines
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop & implement country channel mid to long term strategy & execution plan Creates and manages relationships & opportunities with top tier distributor accounts.
- Driving strategically across various branches within and outside the country
- Co-develop e-commerce strategy with marketing & execute to drive incremental growth Optimize channel structure to support country growth strategy
- Follow standardized SEA channel playbook & uphold channel governance locally Steer joint innovation with distributors key customers via tech day & strategic discussion
- Drive core products through optimized growth and pricing strategy NPI promotion through channel Update, train & educate distributors Drive POS & inventory data collection, analysis, and usage
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, e-commerce or any related filed.
- Preferable 5+ years of total work experience
- Preferable 3 years of sales experience Strong e-commerce knowledge will be an added advantage Local language + English required Ambitious/ self-starter Willingness to challenge status quo Strong project management skills
- Strong in E-commerce implement new platform would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English