IND, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Coordinator - Masterdata IMEA
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Master Data Management of Materials and Customers, Monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization.
- Responsible for Data quality and integrity across different SAP systems, conducts regular data cleansing to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better MD health management.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Work with processes and MD tools that are already in place, Train the users on the tools with support of regional team members, User Support and coordination.
- Capable of performing root-cause analysis of business transactional errors and fix if MD related or direct the issues to the concerned resolver teams.
- Assists in data management, governance and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners and meet the stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data quality rules and standardizations, accountable for high data quality KPIs.
- Supports execution of workshops and user trainings for a sustainable maintenance of know how, monitors master data quality and consistency and coordinates required adaptations with the responsible functions.
- Documents planning principles, guidelines and user manuals, supports development of reports linked to Planning and Inventory Management.
- Conducts adhoc analyses in Inventory Management and portfolio management, participates in integration testing and in end user testing.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Minimum 3 Years relevant experience in SAP data analytics.
- Bachelor's in Science or Engineer degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Advance MS Excel skills are mandatory
- Positive interpersonal and team building skills, ability to work independently self-driven and as part of a team.
- Should be soft spoken, become a go-to person for colleagues, be on top of his/her job and flexible to work, Willingness to learn and ready to adopt the New process, etc.