IND, Bangalore, IND, Pune, Adhesive Technologies
TCS Engineer IN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation.
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/ CAPRIS), works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes and reports technical results and contribute to customer presentation.
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects, contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals.
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers, also quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers.
- Responsible for products application / technical training of field sales forces and customers.
- Documents all activities in CRM tool (ACE) and / or in the TCS Lab Requests database, uses Electronic Lab Notebook to document all activities.
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members.
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts, experience in power & industrial automation markets and technologies is a must.
- Respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules.
- Engineering Graduate (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering) with minimum 5 years of relevant industrial experience in Power, Industrial Automation, Datacom and Telecom Industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in MS Office & digital tools with excellent, written & oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, management skills and Strong leadership skills.
- Solid experience and technical acumen in customer dealing, production line process and engagement in key account managed customers.
- Must process ability to develop a deep understanding of the organizations business customers, solutions, regional operating models and think creatively when developing new solutions while solving problems.