China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager - micro TIM
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop new business opportunities and drive execution for strategic projects within a focus segment. Includes selection of beta sites and target accounts, tailoring of offering per customer, organization of sales tools and support teams/collatoral.
- Support sales force regarding new technology or strategic projects through deep understanding of product, technology, application/customer process, and selling positioning for targeted key accounts (technical skills, as well as strong selling skills)
- Develop, in cooperation with sales, new account relationships.
- Own & interpret customers product needs and roadmaps as related to the new technology strategic project(s).
- Aggregate product/technology/application/business model needs and communicate these to the Market Segment Head/Manager.
- Execute and customize strategies for product/technology positioning and define training and promotional needs.
- Knowledge and experience in Datacom-Telecom market.
- Knowledge and experience in thermal management.
- Knowledge and experience in heat sink vendor market / channel.
- Strong business background.
- Strong relationship development skills.
- Ability to work with global teams and travel globally.