Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Laboratory Technician MRO (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Preparation and execution of tests in the pilot plant incl. set-up, adaptation and test-optimisation, mainly for "smart" adhesives, sealants and protective coating applications used on Industrial Machinery (Industry 4.0)
- Supervision and monitoring of long-term tests in the pilot plant and related failure diagnosis
- Support and prepare user training, including hands-on activities such as demonstrations
- Ensure that all lab and test equipment is maintained and calibrated, and that lab rules (5S) are followed
- Install and monitor applications for pilot projects on customer sites
- Completed technical training as an industrial mechanic (d/f/m) or comparable with further training as a master craftsman/technician or studies in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering or similar
- Ideally 5 years of professional experience
- Passion for using new technologies to optimize the performance and efficiency of industrial machinery
- Ability to think and act innovatively and develop new approaches - including setting up tests at external customer sites if required
- Fluent German and good English language skills
- Willingness to travel through Europe (up to approx. 10 %)