Sales Representative Adhesives – OEM/MRO – Central Ontario
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Grow and profitability maintain Henkel’s (Loctite) General Industrial Adhesive Technologies business in Central Ontario (Barrie, Scarborough, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara, Fort Erie)
- Prospect for new business opportunities at existing and targeted OEM/MRO accounts.
- Job Responsibilities: Sell OEM/MRO products, determine customer needs at existing and new accounts. Develop new value-added opportunities to grow our sales and market presence.
- Establish Territory Business Plan to create tactics, which will ensure growth of key/ target markets/customers in territory.
- Implement Time and Territory Management techniques such as monthly report, distributor partnership plans etc. to establish and achieve dollar-producing objectives on a monthly/quarterly cycle.
- Learn and implement sales skills training as outlined in Henkel Training.
- Feels comfortable presenting and publishing opinions in Social Media within Henkel Guidelines to generate new sales opportunities.
- Implement marketing programs and provides marketing department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Motivate, educate, and close business in group situations such as OEM/MRO seminars, Customer Training Schools, etc. with end customers
- Train, work with and motivate our distribution channel partners to sell Henkel products/solutions
- Assume responsibility for other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Post-Secondary Education required; University Degree preferred.
- Live within geographic core of territory
- Must be a self–starter and able to work independently
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Must be competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must feel comfortable presenting to groups of people
- Previous industrial sales experience preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude and natural curiosity of manufacturing processes
- Distribution channel management preferred
- Local and key account knowledge an asset
- Someone looking for a career opportunity with a Global Leader in Adhesives and Sealants