China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Strategy Manager - APAC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead a work stream (potentially project team) on a series of high-profile projects within the APAC region.
- Projects will relate to strategic agenda such as growth strategies, go-to-market, commercial excellence and M&A / divestments
- Gain exposure to Senior Management, SBUs and Functions
- Learn about the overall Adhesive business and chart future career pathway in Henkel
- Participate in tailored coaching and training programs, and exchange with other Strategy Offices to accelerate development of strategic planning and leadership skills
- Bachelor Degree & above in Management / Engineering / Science; MBA Preferred
- 3-6 yrs working experience in management consulting, or corporate strategy/strategic marketing, Chemical or B2B related industries
- Solid problem solving skill: fact based, logical, structured and systematic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both chart design and presenting)
- Project management, stakeholder engagement experiences
- Fluent English (both verbal and writing )