United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Finance
Financial Controlling Senior Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Overall responsible for the accurate reporting of North America fixed assets across all legal entities
- Work with Project Managers and Plant Controllers to ensure timely capitalization of assets under construction
- Ensure timely completion of fixed asset counts at all North America locations
- Oversight of and responsibility for fixed asset processes completed by Shared Service Center in Manila
- Proactively ensure compliance with internal standards
- Review assigned schedules and reconciliations prepared by staff and other finance personnel to support and meet internal and external audit requirements
- Analyze assigned systems, policies, and procedures and recommend change as necessary
- Support compliance and governance topics for North America
- Assist with other financial projects, such as M&A activity, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in the areas of business analysis, accounting, management reporting, or related field
- Advanced analytical capabilities
- Strong leadership abilities
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel required (Manila, Germany, and around the U.S.)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.