South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Sales Representative
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Executes local short term and long term sales plans in line with sub business unit strategy to maintain and develop existing, and acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages and closes respective CRM tool growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions and builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Provides input to managers on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials and solve customer requests and complaints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer or equivalent is required
- Minimum of five years work experience in field sales of chemical industry is required
- Technical Service Engineer can apply as well
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred
- Able to work in all parts of Korea by driving themselves