PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Web Editor (SEO Expert)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies suited toward the Henkel entities’ varying needs, websites, and business models; Including getting the buy-in of internal Henkel clients to adopt these strategies
- Create, analyze, and communicate reports on progress and impact of SEO activities to the business; Serving as point person of our stakeholders in the team
- Assess and audit websites using different tools and design plans of action for technical, content, off-page, and local SEO; Implementing these plans directly through the various CMS used within Henkel
- Monitor trends in SEO and drive knowledge-sharing sessions with the team
- Manage and execute content editing and publishing of Henkel websites
- Take ownership of end-to-end SEO and content editing from implementation to maintenance
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Design, Web Development, Computer Engineering or related courses
- With at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Writing role; preferably obtained from a digital marketing agency
- Experience in using tools such as SEMrush, Search Metrics, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics is preferred
- Background in Digital Marketing, including email marketing, marketing automation, web analytics is highly preferred
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems (like Adobe Experience Manager/ WordPress/ Drupal/ Sitecore/ Kentico) and HTML5/CSS3, JIRA, and Azure DevOps experience is an advantage
- Must have high proficiency in English verbal and written communication; With skills in international stakeholder management, reporting and presentation