United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Planner-Hybrid Work Option
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Own the planning and buying process for a subset of materials sourced by the Contract Manufacturing and Traded Goods supply chain
- Proactive communication of requirements, performance, and service issues (potential or actual) to all affected departments
- Manage the flow of goods between the various Henkel warehouses within North America with the goal of achieving outstanding customer service and optimal inventory levels, demonstrate effective use of Henkel’s SAP Supply Network Planning tool in support of customer service and inventory targets
- Actively monitor and deplete slow moving inventory, work closely with other supply planners to deplete acquired materials and ramp up production of the new materials, and conduct ad hoc reporting related to Customer Service and Inventory Management to drive continuous process improvements
- Execute special projects as requested by the Supply Chain Manager
- Education — Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, preferably in Operations or Supply Chain Management
- APICS certification preferred
- Experience — Minimum of 2-3 years in a Supply Chain Management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with continual process improvement methods with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, conduct root cause analysis and take action to fix issues
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Outlook
- MRP experience
- Familiarity with SAP ERP software preferred
- Experience with data warehouse querying preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.