United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Manufacturing Customer Service Representative-Hybrid Work Option
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This position is temporarily working remote however this position offers hybrid work option.
- Develops and maintains pro-active business relationships with customers, sales representatives and operations.
- Independently and effectively prioritize daily tasks and follow up on resolutions that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for driving operational excellence and improving customer partnerships through the execution of high-quality service delivery.
- Use their judgement and knowledge of strategic plans for each customer to respond to requests for orders, support and other services.
- Make appropriate service decisions based on knowledge of the business strategy and goals for each customer and products.
- Manage customer expectations by clearly communicating our commitments to the customers, i.e., delivery dates or problem resolution.
- Recommend process changes to increase efficiency of operations and service
- Bachelor’s degree: Business or Marketing preferred but not required
- Experience with SAP desired.
- 2-5 years customer service experience in a general office/manufacturing environment.
- Advanced knowledge of EDI related transactions and issue resolution desired.
- High aptitude in Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively respond to customer's requests or explain solutions to complaints/issues.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.