PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Sales Excellence Support Senior Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Handle CRM Administrative Support or inquiries of users such as technical problem or any kind of “how to” concerns
- Perform Master Data Maintenance by maintaining CRM data quality on customer master data, sales projects, and other related activities
- Reporting and processing of ad hoc request from the regional teams; Delivering accurate and timely reporting packages
- Conduct root cause analyses and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Business/ Marketing/ Sales/ Computer Science/ IT
- With at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in CRM Administrative Support, System Administration Support, or Tech Support; Preferably obtained from a BPO, multinational, or shared service center company
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) skills required
- Knowledge in Market Research, Analytics, and Power BI is highly preferred
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English and with international stakeholder management skills