United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
Warehouse Machine Operator - Night Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The ATL Pallet Operator is responsible for safely performing all aspects of operating multiple machines in the warehouse, including troubleshooting:
- Automated rollers
- Chain conveyors
- Shuttle that transports pallets to different drop points
- Auto labelers
- Shrink wrappers
Additionally, associate will be responsible for other tasks in the warehouse:
- Monitoring pallet lanes
- Preparing items for shipment
- Keeping detailed and accurate record of incoming and outgoing shipments
- HSD or GED
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to repetitively bend, stoop and crouch.
- Possess basic calculator skills.
- Possess good math and reading skills.
- Ability to multitask throughout the shift.
- Good at problem solving.
- Ability to stand for extended timeframes.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
- Possess a high attention level to promote a safe work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow directions and a strong willingness to learn.
- Prior forklift experience required.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Familiar with excel and word.
- Good verbal communication skills when using company radio.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.