China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide professional sales administration support to sales/TCS team to achieve business target.
- Well support daily work of sales team.
- Well support contract/agreement approval workflow, help to control risks.
- Provide strong support on internal systems/workflows.
- Good contact window between sales team and functions.
- Support in data collection and regularly provide data report as request.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Working experience: at least 3 years related working experience as sales coordinator/assistant.
- Education background: Bachelor or above
- Language: fluent in English(oral & written)
- Competency & Certification: -With good business sense, understand the basic knowledge of sales and business management, having working experience in sales analysis is a plus. -Excellent communication and coordination skills. -Customer focus, service oriented. -Responsible, willing to learn, creative and proactive. -Thoughtful, with good sense of confidentiality. -A great sense of team spirit.