United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Export Sales & Marketing Specialist - International
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Attend brand / business relevant meetings to support go-to-market efforts for brands, new products, and key initiatives.
- With supervision, manage promotional timelines, forecasts, and other deliverables. Assist in sourcing POS materials and initiating creative briefs.
- Sales support to include order review and follow-up on order status. Support customer inquiries, access and supply digital assets and other materials to support product launch. Follow-up with business functions as needed to support sales and customers; resolve problems or delays in customer orders.
- Prepare brand presentations and distributor communication to include new products, promotions, key initiatives, and product / brand updates.
- Maintain and distribute price list, order forms and promotional documents. Prepare price/cost analysis.
- Support brand and customer events (virtual or in-person).
- University degree, Bachelor’s or above preferably business
- Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint: Strong written and verbal communication. Must be able to write clearly, accurately, and professionally as well as create strong presentations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to organize data and preform financial analysis.
- Self-motivated problem solver able to prioritize and work independently and to meet / manage deadlines.
- Resourceful and collaborative team member with good customer care skills.
- Attention to detail, time management and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.