United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Directly reports to Production Manager
- Supervise Supervisors across all shifts: leading engagement and development of team members
- Schedule and lead an All-Supervisor meetings oversee the teams accountability for progress on KPI’s and site metrics
- Schedule alignment between cells of Supervisors and Staffing needs based on business needs.
- Represent the plant function at various meetings as required
- Support the quality initiatives of the company with final responsibility for quality of product manufactured, instilling commitment of quality to all levels of direct and indirect personnel
- Six to ten years related manufacturing experience
- Minimum five years in a direct supervisory role
- Experience in driving organizational change and ability to lead and develop people
- Experience in SAP
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.