United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Mixing Operator - 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Competitive hourly rates at $20/hr plus bonus potential
Sign-on bonus of $2500
Monthly attendance bonus up to $650
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Prepare and Load raw materials into the mixer and process per detailed instructions.
- Prepare and package final product per process order instructions.
- Wear required PPE at all times while on the plant floor and during batch manufacture.
- Complete all required paperwork in a legible and timely manner.
- Maintain proper identification and labeling of all chemicals during batch production. Follow proper waste disposal policies.
- Operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment.
- Manual lifting of 50 lb. bags for extended periods.
- High school diploma or GED
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.