SWE, Stockholm, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Jr. KAM responsible to drive sustainable growth in the E-Commerce channel ensuring Henkel market share gain, assortment, campaign strategy and content.
- Identify How to Play and invest to win with customers based on KAM agreements and JBPs
- To develop, present, and sell-in profitable general and account specific trade campaigns
- To monitor and evaluate customer development, market conditions and competitive activities
- To initiate, build, and maintain strong trade relations with the assigned Key Accounts
- To establish and maintain an OMNI-channel Customer business plan
- To ensure optimal information flow and coordinate with the full Sales team on all Key Account activities.
- Commercial experience with proven successful track record
- Knowledge of sales and category related challenges/opportunities acquired through 1-2 years' experience
- Experience of Digital Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of the Swedish trade environment
- Familiar with budgeting and reporting in a multinational environment
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- Experience of E-Commerce Growth Platforms (Profitero as example)
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willing to adapt to new conditions
- Strong analytical skills and data driven
- Strategic and business oriented mindset combined with excellent presentation skills
- Able to prioritize and handle short term actions as well as long-term activities