Netherlands, Amsterdam, Beauty Care
Digital and Analytics Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- A real Spider in the organization Web: collaboration with end users within the Beauty Care supply chain and global leadership team to establish requirements. Collaborating with other IT teams and architects to understand current and future analytics and data management capabilities. Working with the various stake holders (throughout the entire value chain) across all the regions to plan the priorities.
- Driving the digital agenda for Supply Chain with the Supply Chain Leadership team. Prioritizing the roll out of analytical tools and owning the overall Beauty care supply chain analytics deployment roadmap. Communicating the vision of the digital tools to the end users and the leadership team across all the regions. Aligning with the Supply Chain leadership team on resources, budgets and timing.
- Own the user experience and adoption: Ensuring user satisfaction and delivering continuous improvement as well as responsible for the overall success of the project. Understanding end user business value and prioritizing accordingly.
- Lead the Analytics and Digital team, both motivating them and coaching them in the journey from data to actionable insights
- Bachelors/master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration or any Engineering related field.
- 4 years+ of Analytics/Business Intelligence experience
- High Supply chain understanding, either from previous position or interest and genuine interest to help improve.
- Proven leadership qualities; instrumental in securing the support of key senior sponsors.
- Previous experience as an analyst, knowledge on Python, SQL, PowerBI is a strong plus
- Proven project management capabilities in managing teams directly and indirectly within the project environment.
- Taking ownership and being responsible for success of what is recommended and delivered, in all phases of the engagement
- Advance level of reporting and analytics capabilities. Demonstration and presentation skills.
- Create high level of testing tactics and user acceptance criteria.
- You are familiar about how organizations work and how to get things done both through formal and the informal network.
- You organize resources and coordinate multiple activities at once to achieve a target.