VNM, Ho Chi Minh City, Adhesive Technologies
AAM MP Sales manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Drive priorities and ensure to achieve KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account.
- Analyze customers market potential and competitors and develop and spearhead a plan to expand Henkel’s market share in territory
- Develop strategic projects to fulfil key accounts and local customer needs via ACE CRM management tool. Act as the driver in running to close projects within timeframe
- Identify key/unmet customer needs and translate into innovation opportunities to feed the ADP project pipeline
- Define and prepare sales proposals and maximize volume and revenue by utilizing value-added selling methods
- Executes pricing actions and commercial negotiations
- Identify key customer stake holders at plants, R&D, quality, purchasing, logistics, marketing where applicable, management level and develop the relationship
- Develop and maintain influential network and relationship at the customer and within Henkel on all key levels & dimensions
- Coordinate and steer information & reporting flow between the territory sales and SBU regional management
- Drive customer engagement and product experience development thru marketing activities and tools
- Mange sales demand forecast based on customer needs, annual business plan (KP) and long-term strategic plan (TP)
- Lead and agile coordinates with Technical service team to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Bachelor’s or above degree in Engineering or Business management or related major
- Sales professional (B2B) at least 5 years working experience and proven track record in Sales / customer management, preferably experiences in Metal packaging and Food & Beverage Industry
- Business acumen - Passionate, open-minded, high energy and willing to take initiative/challenge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-driven and has a positive attitude towards learning and personal development
- Ability to perform independent and team-worker, and able to collaborate in cross functional teams.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Vietnamese
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Willing to travel extensively up on business need