VNM, Ho Chi Minh City, Adhesive Technologies
Metal Coil Sale Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities within timeframe
- Executes pricing actions and commercial negotiations
- Develop business by conduct value-added selling
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers
- Managing the sales tools & process to close new business opportunities
- Handle sales demand forecast based on customer needs, and deliver concrete communication to internal support function team
- Agile coordinates & escalate challenges/opportunities to internal key stakeholder to support customer & Henkel needs
- Coordinates with Technical service team to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Drive customer engagement and product experience development thru marketing activities and tools
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account
- Sales professional (B2B) at least 3 years working experience and proven track record in Sales/customer management, preferably experiences in Metal coil and Steel Industry.
- Technology background such Rolling oil, Cleaner, Surface pretreatment, Functional coating and Passivation be advantaged
- Business acumen - Passionate, high energy and willing to take initiative/Challenge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and verbal English & Vietnamese communication
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Willing to travel extensively up on business need