Belgium, Brussels, Purchasing
Internship in Project Management Purchasing (m/f/x))
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career.
That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Support in several projects in both Belgium and the Netherlands, together with the project leads in the purchasing team
• Cooperate with multiple stakeholders within the company in BE & NL, with the corporate colleagues based in the Henkel headquarters (Dusseldorf) and with external suppliers
• Contribute in project meetings and discussions with the different stakeholders.
• You’ll be responsible to collect and report information in a clear and transparent way for your projects to ensure clear decision making
• Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in supply chain in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
• Excellent knowledge of English and French or Dutch is a must
• Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative
• Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
• In possession of driver license B
• This position is available in September/October 2021
• An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
• You’ll be part of an international intern community
• Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
• A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
• An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses