Belgium, Brussels, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in eCommerce & Digital Marketing & CRM Henkel - Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Discover & Deep dive in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Industry by joining our Trade Marketing Team & support us in expanding eCommerce performance & digital brand equity.
- You will take active part in daily operations with the possibility to take responsibility for own projects in the eCommerce, Digital Marketing / Social Media & eCRM environments.
- eCommerce: How to make the Henkel Assortment visible & attractive at the eRetailers in BE.
- Prepare & support development of Product Content & Sales Media Campaigns @eRetailers
- eCRM: Participate in building & engaging our consumers database via Newsletters & Couponing Campaigns
- Digital Marketing / Social Media: Support the launch of our new Social Media channels in Instagram & Facebook by coordinating communication between local agency, global content production & local marketing
- Active communication with local country teams (sales, trade marketing and marketing department
- Available for minimum 6 months from beginning of December 2021 ideally or January 2022
- Fully eligible to work in Belgium
- Bachelor or Master Academic degree in Economics / Business studies
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- First practical experience in FMCG & e-commerce / digital affinity is considered to be a great advantage
- Strong interest in sales and marketing in the field of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods.
- Strong analytical, organizational & Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and curious person who desires to explore further the eCommerce & Digital World.
- Team player who doesn’t hesitate to take initiatives and propose new ideas in an international environment
- Full time internship for a period of 6-12 months, starting December 2021
- Professional on-the-job-training with high responsibility in an international organization
- Clear internship roadmap defined together with manager via several Feedbacks Rounds & objectives setting
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible working hours
- Home office flexibility to respect all sanitary precautions based on government regulations at work
- 10 days off for 6 months period; 20 for one year
- Allowance according to type of internship