South Korea, Cheonan, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Supply Planning Specialist Cheonan
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for material planning and procurement
- Understand and follow of material regulations
- Monitor master data quality and consistency and coordinate required adaptations with the responsible functions
- Support development of reports linked to planning and inventory management
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses in inventory management and portfolio management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Minimum of two years work experience in Supply Chain Management is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required