PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
ServiceNow Team Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Manage ServiceNow Center of Excellence daily operations, team performance and tickets, and stakeholder interaction (including issue escalation, setting and managing expectations, identifying needs, and evaluating alternative business solutions where applicable)
- Steer specific agile streams (e.g. Platform, IT Service Management, Custom Apps) and develop ServiceNow together with Henkel stakeholder worldwide
- Monitor and ensure that the team meets all targets based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level of Agreement (SLAs); Handle capacity planning for the team and work schedules, maintenance planning, and release review and planning
- Develop and implement internal policies, in line with the compliance control requirements set by the Process Owners or Global Governance Board; Ensure efficiency on delivery of projects to maintenance, in collaboration with the projects team and/or Process Owners
- Create and finalize performance appraisals of team members; Identify training opportunities for team members
- Prepare handover of new applications / processes; Ensure correct execution of controls and regular checks
- Govern prioritization of technical requests and demands, approval of releases, and acceptance of new demands and enhancements; Drive continuous operational excellence
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related courses
- With a minimum of three (3) years related experience in ServiceNow (overarching knowledge on Development, Administration, Customizations, and Solutions)
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in People Management
- Being a ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is highly preferred
- With working knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology for Project Management
- Experience in IT Service Management is required
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English; With skills in global stakeholder management, negotiation, and presentation