MYS, Shah Alam, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- To maintain a current awareness of government regulations and accepted safety, health, environmental and security practice
- Continual process improvement and provide SHE assistance to operations.
- Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses, evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and support audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness
- Ensure that contractor/vendor personnel working on the property are in compliance with Henkel policies and safety requirements.
- Perform and contribute to the Site SHE Master Plan and Strategy Plan by conducting employee orientations, emergency response training, and coordination of modular training programs for the Operation
- Involve and support accidents and incidents investigation which occur in the area of responsibility and support field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions
- Ensure inspections by regulatory agencies are coordinated and deficiencies minimized and corrected.
- Coordinate with HODs/Managers on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections / Training.
- Assist with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans Procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating regulatory programs and its applications and help support the compliance process
- Maintain working relationships with the Safety and Health Committee for the Operation
- Assist in maintaining the filing systems regarding worker training and SHE matters
- Possess a Diploma / Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in SHE field from Chemical industry
- Sound knowledge of Chemical or Manufacturing process activities
- Ability to detect, reason and synthesize solutions (Root Cause Analysis)
- Good scheduling management skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Knowledge of ISO19001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- Certified SHE Officer preferably with DOSH (Green Book Holder)