Regional Application Engineer (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide technical support to our customers regarding surface treatment industrial applications
- Provide technical trainings to our industrial customers in our training center in Vienna and on-site for our local users
- Support during start up's and trouble shooting at our customer
- Close cooperation with our sales representatives and our technicians in Central and Eastern Europe and Nordic Region
- Technical/chemical Education (e.g. HTL)
- Experience with surface treatment for industrial use would be an advantage
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills in English; German language skills are beneficial
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Ability to work under pressure, high dedication and team-player
- Analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Driving license and willingness to travel (up to 50%) in CEE, Germany, Switzerland & Nordic region incl. Russia
- Be an integral part of our Regional Adhesive Technologies Team
- Dynamic & international work environment
- Flexible working conditions incl. smart work
- Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- On- and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna and starting as soon as possible
- Attractive salary according to Austrian collective agreement of chemical industry: €3,000/months (willingness to overpay according to your experience)
We are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Additional information during COVID-19:
As the health of our employees and candidates is our top priority, we are currently conducting our hiring process partly virtually through Microsoft Teams. Moreover, we are constantly adapting to the Austrian government regulations regarding safety and health as well as remote-work.