China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager, Building Components
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop new business in building components segment and drive the NES growth to achieve KSI target
- Work with PD and sales team to develop new products to catch up growth
- Manger the product roadmap and gain competitive advantage for long term success
- Support sales team to develop customer roadmap and follow up systematically
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science; MBA a plus
- Successful track record on new business development
- Proven experience and know-how on building components or construction market is highly preferred
- Highly international with the ability to sell and build networks globally across different cultures
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with disciplined execution
- Proven project leadership skills in a complex and diverse environment
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization and across cultures
- Fluency in Chinese and English