United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Chain Project Manager - Remote
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead projects that support transformation of the Supply Chain in North America with a focus on: digitization, improving inventory health, streamlining supply planning processes, reducing inventory costs, reducing potential disruptions (risks), and creating a customer centric supply chain
- Work with regional and global colleagues from a wide scope of functions that directly improve key performance measures
- Collaborate with regional and global colleagues to assess, prioritize, and implement impactful projects
- Prepare project plans, gain acceptance, build project teams, establish clear objectives and timeline, track and communicate progress
- Represent North American interests and unique requirements while embracing corporate standards and harmonization efforts by finding solutions that support Global Supply Chain initiatives
- Manage multiple projects that run concurrently with individual project tasks occurring in parallel and in various time phases
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years successful track record working in or in collaboration with Supply Chain and Operations
- Experience working with ERP systems (SAP preferable)
- Intermediate Excel skills (experience using Power Pivot and Power BI preferable)
- Ability to consolidate and analyze large data sets
- Data visualization and presentation skills
- Digitization experience ideal - understand and able to foster projects to support digital transformation of the supply chain
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with various functions
- Ability to think critically and prioritize workload
- Highly self-motivated requiring minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and desire to work towards beneficial solutions
- Available 5-10% for domestic travel
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.