Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior Analytics Engineer (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as lead developer for analytics solutions and datasets for end users, modeling data in a way that empowers end users to answer their own questions
- Organize and transform data in a meaningful way and provide additional context so that it is ready for analysis
- Develop and use tools, algorithms, and processes for data analysis and data visualization to generate reports to be used in decision making of end users
- Write production-quality ELT code with an eye towards performance and maintainability
- Live software engineering best practices (e.g., building testing suites and CI pipelines)
- Design, build, and enhance tools and techniques for our DataOps approach such as automatic code generation, automatic data validation and maintenance of development, test and production environments
- Be part of a team of data professionals in the Data & Analytics department and advance the team with your expertise and extend and deepen your knowledge by strong collaboration within the team
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- Maintain documentation related to datasets and analysis and ensure that everyone on the data team uses the same language and definitions
- Collaborate with our platform team to discover opportunities to improve our systems, enterprises, and processes to have high-quality data
- Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in cloud data ecosystems; covering data ingestion, data modeling, and data provisioning to consumers and downstream systems
- Experience in ETL/ELT design, data and interface specifications, quality assurance and testing methods
- Experience in building robust, scalable, high-quality data products in iterations and integrating them into existing and new data-pipelines
- Experience with agile methodologies in a professional development environment (CI/CD) and code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in relevant languages for Microsoft Azure environment (e.g. SQL, Python, C#, DAX)
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.