PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Customer Service Support Specialist (Japanese Speaker)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Process customer service support transactions for Japan, especially order entry in Systems Application and Products (SAP), and other specialist customer service tasks
- Liaise with local business and counterparts in Japan to resolve disputes and issues
- Act as a point person in assisting colleagues in resolving issues and provide support during critical working days
- Ensure timely month-end closing activities
- Suggest new process improvements and ideas to improve current process
- Assist immediate supervisor with reporting and all other customer service-related adhoc tasks
- Graduate of any Bchelor's Degree
Preferably with at least one (1) year experience in using SAP tool
Basic knowledge in Excel is required; Outlook and PowerPoint knowledge are preferred
Proficient in English and Japanese communication skills (at least JLPT N3 level)
Must be detail-oriented, analytical, customer service-oriented and a team player
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply