United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Strategic Pricing Sr. Manager Americas
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes strategic pricing process(es) and policies globally / regionally
- Leads ongoing pricing activities across product, sales, marketing, and finance
- Drives value capture by implementing global / regional price strategy and pricing processes
- Pro-actively provides expertise in price setting for global / regional products and in price execution
- Applies product and customer differentiation logic and global guidance on discounts / rebates, and surcharges
- Develops internal and external communications related to pricing
- Helps to design and execute pricing analyses and reports actual pricing vs. guidance
- Supports build-up of competitive and intelligence on pricing
- Manages and trains relevant stakeholders and leads broad adoption of pricing tool
- 10+ years of profitability analysis and financial modeling experience required
- Familiarity with pricing strategy, execution, analytics and optimization required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Expert level Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to design and implement a methodology to collect, maintain, and analyze data required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Power BI, Tableau a plus
- Familiarity with price optimization platforms PROS a plus
- SAP knowledge a plus
- P/L forecasting experience a plus
- Effective problem-solving/investigative ability and detail oriented with ability to view the big picture; hands on individual not afraid to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- B.S. in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Math/Statistics or Information Technology
- MBA preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.