Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Innovation Program Manager Medical & Core (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead innovation programs of related projects
- Manage innovation portfolio for market segments
- Develop and maintain balanced innovation project basket to meet program revenue and profit targets for innovation
- Ensure alignment of program with global business plans, technical/customer roadmaps, positioning, risk analysis and mitigation plans
- Identify potential key gaps and develop alternative solutions in cooperation with cross-functional team in order to meet the business targets
- Provide regular updates on program progress to various leadership and decision bodies
- Monitor activities on project level within the innovation programs with the individual project managers
- Organize and lead program meetings and monitor project team meetings run by project managers
- Monitor adequate quality before launch, confirm cross-functional alignment and support launch of product in manufacturing when needed
- Bachelor's degree in technical or commercial focus area; MBA preferred
- Min. 5-7 years job experience in relevant areas, such as Sales, Marketing, R&D, Product Development or Technical Customer Service
- Experience managing large complex programs and innovation projects; preferably with experience as an innovation project manager
- Demonstrated leadership skills and highly organized individual
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience presenting to senior leadership preferred
- Experience managing reports is preferred
- Fluent English language skills
The position can be based in Düsseldorf (Germany) or Rocky Hill (Connecticut, USA).