United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Operator - 2nd Shift
Chemical Operator - 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday - 2 pm - 10:30 pm
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
$650 Bonus Attendance Monthly
Pay Starts at $22.50
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $2,500
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the below essential functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare raw materials for addition to the mixer.
- Load raw materials into the mixer and process per detailed instructions.
- Prepare and package final product per process order instructions.
- Maintain a clean work area within a 5S framework.
- Follow all plant safety policies.
- Wear required PPE at all times while on the plant floor and during batch manufacture.
- Communicate well with coworkers and management.
- Complete all required paperwork in a legible and timely manner.
- Maintain proper identification and labeling of all chemicals during batch production.
- Follow proper waste disposal policies.
- Operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
- Manual lifting of 50 lb. bags for extended periods.