Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Customer Support Technician Equipment (d/m/w)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Configuration and assembly of customer-specific dispensing equipment for the application of adhesives and sealants
- Commissioning, repair, and maintenance of dispensing equipment at customer sites
- Detailed design for customer projects and test setups
- Handling of customer projects - e.g., dispensing and curing of adhesives and sealants - in our advanced laboratory at the Henkel Innovation Center in Duesseldorf, Germany
- Carrying out customer visits and technical training within Germany and Europe
- Training as a state-certified technician (d/m/w) or bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Ideally, three years of professional experience, especially experience with the use of electrical and pneumatic components for device control
- Knowledge of programming industrial robots desirable
- Experience with SolidWorks and MS Office programs
- Ability to work independently on complex issues and problems
- Good written and spoken English, German language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally (30% to 50%) to customers and other facilities