Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship in Corporate Citizenship
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and implement with the team internal and external activities, incl. events for the 10 years anniversary of the Fritz Henkel Stiftung/Foundation
- Develop new ideas for communication activities in the context of corporate citizenship activities
- Coordinate global corporate citizenship activities with corporate citizenship expert in the regions
- Coordinate and monitor own social media content and screen content on social engagement in all digital channels
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on economics, environmental, social or political sciences
- First practical and project experiences via other internships in corporate social responsibility, human resources, public relations, marketing, communication and in event organization
- Very good English language skills plus excellent skills in German or German native speaker
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Advanced digital and social media knowledge
- High affinity to and strong interest in social responsibility projects
- A team-player with good communication skills
- Candidate that is dynamic, passionate and full of energy
- Availability as of now for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.