United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
Warehouse Assistant (6am-4pm, Mon-Thurs)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Perform correct and accurate transactions
- Pick parts from stockroom for shipment
- Process necessary shipping documents.
- Coordinate freight pick ups. Unload raw materials, supplies, and equipment from incoming trucks.
- Communication, Good written and oral skills with ability to coach and instruct others.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands
- Ability to drive a forklift (training will be provided to all employees)
- Detail Oriented - Extraordinary commitment to accuracy, details, organization, and follow through.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.