South Korea, Gangnam, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care Digital Marketing Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Digital Strategy Development
- Develop digital marketing strategies and set up digital marketing plans
- Develop category and brand digital marketing strategies in line with global strategy
- Lead execution of local marketing plan activities for brands and manage the marketing budget
- Analyze digital activity performance and competition with agencies
Media Strategy and Planning
- Develop annual media strategies by brands
- Lead annual media plan of each brands within the context of the agreed strategies with media agency
- Analyze media performance including external environment such as industry, trend, competition, customer and consumer to identify opportunity to increase media efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead to execute media activities for communication target achievement
- Lead PR strategy and management, PR activities with brand team and agency
- Identify consumer needs via research, consumer and market trend
- Responsible for risk management and social viral management and evaluate PR performance via agency
Digital Platform Management
- Lead website development by cooperating with International digital department and IT
- Develop company and brand website with agency
- Develop and manage social platform like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
E-Commerce Ads Management
- Cooperate with eCommerce sales and trade marketing identifying trade opportunities and developing advertisement and key visuals
- Support new channel such as Live-TV show development by cooperation with eCommerce team
- Develop and coach people as a team leader
- Bachelor’s degree a commercial discipline or equivalent is required
- Minimum of eight years experience in Marketing of multinational FMCG company with people management experience is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required