United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
Multicrafted Maintenance Mechanic
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$5,000 sign on bonus offered, in addition to relocation benefits if applicable (restrictions apply)
The Multi Crafted Maintenance Mechanic utilizes mechanical and electrical knowledge with strong troubleshooting skills to partner with the organization for the purpose of ensuring plant equipment and facilities functions operationally efficient and maintains constant production mode to meet operational goals including Safety, Quality, Production, Cost and Delivery.
- Troubleshoot and perform professional electrical/mechanical repairs on various types of process, utility, and facility equipment and systems as necessary with minimal down time.
- Perform quality electrical/mechanical preventive maintenance as necessary to ensure peak operating condition and equipment reliability to minimize any down time related to equipment failure
- When performing removal, assembly or disassembly, ensures use of GMP’s, proper cleaning, and sanitization on parts / components that may come in contact with product or raw materials
- Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field OR 3 yrs equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires basic working knowledge of various types of process, utility, and facility equipment and systems.
- Working knowledge of current fabrication techniques in order to fabricate simple guards, brackets, fixtures, and components and working knowledge of interpreting sketches, written instructions, rigging equipment for removal, installation, and transportation.
- Experience in drawing basic line to line diagrams and reading prints and schematics to troubleshoot circuitry issues is preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and continuous improvement skills is required.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must provide own tools and toolbox