Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Assistant in Patent Team
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are looking for colleague in Bratislava who will support the patent monitoring of Adhesive Technologies.
- Responsibility for regular downloading, transferring and updating data in the patent monitoring database of Adhesive Technologies.
- Supporting IP strategy group in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Communication, cooperation and reporting to the IP strategic group and Patent Department in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Secondary school / University degree
- Active knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Good analytical and technical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to details, reliability
- Ability to self-organized and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Minimum salary: 1100 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)