United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Innovation Program Manager, Medical & Core
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leads innovation programs of related projects
- Manages innovation portfolio for market segments
- Develops and maintains balanced innovation project basket to meet program revenue and profit targets for innovation
- Ensures alignment of program with global business plans, technical / customer roadmaps, positioning, risk analysis and mitigation plans
- Identifies potential key gaps and develops alternative solutions in cooperation with cross functional team in order to meet the business targets
- Provides regular updates on program progress to various leadership and decision bodies
- Monitors activities on project level within the innovation programs with the individual project managers
- Organizes and leads program meetings and monitors project team meetings run by project managers
- Monitors adequate quality before launch, confirms cross-functional alignment and supports launch of product in manufacturing when needed
- Bachelors degree in technical or commercial focus area; MBA preferred
- 5-7+ years minimum job experience in relevant areas
- Experience managing large complex programs and innovation projects; preferably with experience as an innovation project manager
- Demonstrated leadership skills and highly organized
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience presenting to senior leadership preferred
- Experience managing reports is preferred
- Job location will be in Rocky Hill or Dusseldorf
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.