United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Replenishment Planning Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The role of replenishment planner is to ensure the best balance between planning processes, distribution capabilities and customer needs, while enabling agile responses in the supply chain.
- This individual is to manage all NA Professional Beauty Brands intercompany transfers, steer regular calls with stakeholders, and ensure service level reliability by strategically distributing inventory to the right place and at the right time.
- Key tasks include but are not limited to: Provide replenishment activities across Henkel global distribution network based on daily shortage alerts related to defined brand portfolio.
- Communicate directly with Demand Planners to ensure that sales forecasts in planning system are reasonable and close cooperation with Logistic Execution team to enable smooth picking & packing process.
- Steering of obsoletes, slow moving, blocked articles, excess stocks including their identification and mitigation.
- Work with Master data Administrators to ensure that planning master data in the system are accurate.
- Work with NPI Coordinator (based in HH) to ensure that product lifecycle is reflected in the planning system and managing the phase in and phase out of stocks.
- Manage intercompany transfer stock allocation processes between regions
- Supply chain reporting activities, calls, propose and steer improvement ideas
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical
- Collaboration between teams SAP SNP
- Experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.