United States, Westlake, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Analyst Sales Controlling
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes customer rebates with Line 6 Bonus Level Agreements and Internal Order processes including but not limited to: creating and maintaining programs, issuing credit notes, clearing deductions, reconciling programs and problem resolution
- Processes promotional deductions in a timely manner including researching and communicating with internal teams to resolve open items
- Partners with shared service team and monitors accuracy of their processing and assists with questions
- Performs Line 6 Governance activities including tracking, monitoring, review and updating of accruals as required
- Executes Line 10 Commission processing via Internal Order and BLA processes
- Ensures the timely and accurate production of reports (monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc)
- Assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and optimizes them to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- Supports all finance related projects, including M&A projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting preferred and 2+ years experience in Accounting discipline
- Experience with deductions, rebates or commission processing a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables
- SAP experience a plus
- Highly analytical, organized and detail oriented
- Desire to be part of a dynamic global organization
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and work ethic
- Ability to consistently manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.