United States, Prescott, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Account Manager / Analyst-Eau Claire, Wisconsin
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This position will report to a Menards office located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with remote flexibility.
- Inventory & replenishment: Update & maintain ordering programs, generate & review orders, track purchase orders, communicate disruptions, fix & resolve outstanding order issues
- Forecasting & Planning: weekly review of POS and Sales forecasts to maintain optimal inventory levels and ensure forecast accuracy within replenishment system(s), resolve overstock/out of stock issues
- Promotions: Forecast for upcoming promotions, monitor store inventory levels throughout promotional periods, promotional reporting, future planning
- Reporting: weekly, monthly reporting to Menards Management including promotional and out of stock recaps, ordering & shipping issues, weekly analyst meetings
- Sku’s/ Sku Count: set up and maintain sku’s within Menards’ systems, stores, DC’s, and on-line
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of key Menards meetings throughout the year including, but not limited to, merchandising meetings, PLRs, top-to-top meetings, new item set up, demo days, etc.
- Develop and maintain both internal and external relationships - key customer contacts, customer care, marketing, supply chain, etc.
- Available to travel for corporate meetings, training, and Menards store visits once/month. (Typically, less than 5%).
- Bachelor’s degree required; Focus on business preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, and/or Data & Financial Analysis. Homecenter account experience a plus
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to prioritize tasks, perform quickly while ensuring accuracy
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Negotiation tactics and decision-making capability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook a must.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.