ROU, Bucharest, Adhesive Technologies
Network Supply Planner
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Build a partnership with our suppliers to better service our business.
- Effective use of Henkel’s planning and scheduling tools (SAP) in the development of sound purchasing schedules in support of customer service and inventory targets.
- Elaborate the supply plan for products in his portfolio
- Ensures the supply of materials on time, in accordance with the production plan and product specifications
- Stock calibration & transfer of trading goods and finished goods for sales on time and with optimized costs
- Organize and establish the transfer needed between warehouses
- Manages, organizes, and ensures the implementation of ongoing projects
- Examine the root cause analysis for products from his portfolio.
- University degree
- Al least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent English (written, oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Initiative & determination to achieve
- Decisiveness & risk taking
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and analytical thinking
- Creative, accurate and likes to work independently