United States, Chanhassen, MN, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Is responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer
- Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers
- Is responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, manufacturing and project team
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering Discipline, or any physical science field
- 3+ years of experience in electronics assembly process in working with customers in application engineering and/or R&D capacity
- Direct customer interfacing experience is a plus
- Experience in dispensing equipment and process is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical analysis using MiniTab and/or JMP software