3DP Application Engineer - Concord, CA
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work in a global cross-functional team on developing and implementing new 3DP applications and solutions for customers in various industries, such as medical, consumer goods and automotive.
- Understand global regulatory requirements of projects. Drive industry necessary certifications such as Medical Devise and UL Certification.
- Collaborate and develop roadmap with global customer design centers and industry experts.
- Conduct manufacturing excellence surveys to identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities.
- Meet with key global customers at their facilities to translate and identify new opportunities.
- Support complex sales of products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis. May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
- Establishes and leverages external networks and partnerships such as suppliers and printer OEMs.
- Responsible for customer facing technical documents and driving technical testing
- Learn and leverage data science techniques to collect clean, normalized data and to make data driven decisions
- Develop and manage key innovation and application development programs.
- Conduct competitive benchmarking studies to assess ability to win and innovation opportunities.
- Is responsible for the technical training of field sales forces, customers, and the TCS talent development.
- Understands latest technologies and impacts to customers.
- Has global technology leadership role and is recognized as market applications expert and consulting resource to Market Segment.
- University Degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline. MBA preferable
- Prefer 7+ years experience in international industrial chemical environment.
- Prefer 5+ years experience in Technical Customer Service
- Fluent in English
- Proficient project management skills & technology knowledge
- Experience with projects on technology or product Development
- PC Literate and familiarity with commercial 3D modelling software
- Experience in 3D Design is a plus
- Experience in Manufacturing techniques and processes is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.