United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Atlanta, GA, United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, New York, NY, United States, Charlotte, NC, United States, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Houston, TX, United States, Alexandria, VA, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Manager (Smart Hygiene Solutions)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the promotion and development of the Smart Hygiene Solutions portfolio at current and potential customers who are Absorbent Hygiene Product (AHP) manufacturers and brand owners in the Healthcare world.
- Convert digital projects targeted at improving healthcare quality and efficiency into sales contracts in cooperation with the Commercial Contract Manager.
- Educate and train customer's healthcare staff on the smart hygiene solutions.
- Assist the customer’s sales and marketing teams in developing business cases for the institutional and home care sector.
- Develop regional network of hygiene industry partners to integrate with Henkel Smart Hygiene offerings.
- Provide strategic input based on regional insights for innovation agenda.
- Develop/create new and innovative business models with Global Market Strategy Manger.
- Liaise with product development, regulatory and legal to provide relevant project info from/to customers.
- Experience in the healthcare or hygiene sector, either B2B or B2C, is required.
- Ideally you have a track record of introducing innovative solutions to the healthcare industry.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of customer facing experience (sales, account management, procurement, marketing, etc.) is required.
- Must have sales attitude and strong negotiation ability.
- Ability to work remote and travel 35-40%.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.