United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinate and provide market research and market intelligence to the NA team to help drive overall strategy and regional implementation of global programs.
- Develops, tracks and assesses economic indicators to better forecast business.
- Manages and extracts data from in-house and externally sourced market research databases.
- Ensures consistency in market sizing methodology in the SBU / on BU level.
- Provides data and recommendations to marketing teams to act and react to current market developments / trends.
- Updates and drives usage of assessed data and developed tools.
- Assist in development of industry content for key strategic initiatives to support local Marketing activation plans.
- Work with Global Strategy managers to refine the process for scaling successful industry applications to continue to develop and grow sales pipeline.
- Support go-to-market plans for key initiatives by fostering both new and existing industry alliances.
- Co-develops brand strategy (brand position, brand equities development) within the segment.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, Business Management.
- 4+ years Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Content Development, Creative development.
- High proficiency in digital tools and tactics such as Google Analytics, Adobe CQ5 content management system, Sprinklr, ABM, content collaboration systems.
- Strong understanding of the digital customer experience and eagerness to leverage innovative and disruptive thinking to build processes and structures for marketing new products, services, solutions.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
- High level ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Highly motivated, energetic and eager to make an impact.
- Strong presentation capability, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.